Monday, December 11, 2006

It's the Hard Knock Life 4 Us

me and a cool brother who just moved back to the bay from nyc

Last Saturday was hella fun. KPFA had their annual “Crafts and Music Fair” in San Francisco where I signed books and pressed the flesh with people who came from different parts of Northern California.

The whole building was bustling with shoppers buying holiday gifts. But the place to be was the “Hard Knock Radio Booth.” Put together by my good friend Weyland Southon, the Hard Knock Booth had the hottest items provided by local authors, musicians, visual artists, clothing designers, jewelry makers, and the like. Because I had made an appearance on Hard Knock Radio the Thursday before the fair, there were dozens of people who showed up to ask me questions about everything Grub.

You can check out Hard Knock Radio everyday on the world wide web. It's my favorite radio show.

--bryant